Wachtel Masyr & Missry LLP
For more than 25 years, Wachtel Masyr & Missry LLP, has represented public companies, not-for-profit institutions, high-net-worth individuals, and many of the most prominent real estate investors and developers in the nation. Our success comes from our ability to achieve results for our clients, find creative solutions to difficult problems, and to provide service in an economical manner.
Our particular areas of expertise include the following:
- Real Estate: Purchases, sales, financings, leasing and development
- Land Use and Zoning: Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP), Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA), Community Benefits Agreements and post approval litigation.
- Litigation: Commercial litigation including construction, partnership, contract, corporate and securities disputes
- Corporate and Securities: Closely held businesses, private equity, emerging companies, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Licensing and Entertainment: Intellectual property protection
- Construction: Contract negotiations, construction financing and dispute resolution, liens
- White Collar Criminal Matters: Defending allegations of public corruption, complex financial fraud, and securities fraud
- Matrimonial; divorce, property division and custody
For an initial appointment to discuss your legal needs or for further information, please contact us.