Mark's practice focus is on all aspects of commercial leasing transactions, with particular emphasis on office leasing and shopping centers. He is also involved in the representation of business owners in various non-real estate related matters.
Mark Morfopoulos formerly was an in-house attorney for United Parcel Service and, as such, regularly handled complex commercial real estate deals at domestic and international locations. While acting as in-house counsel he was instrumental in initiating a company-wide environmental audit program.
Mark is the managing editor of the International Innovation & Alternative Leadership Center, Business & Disability Magazine.
- Member of Board of Advisors
- Commercial Lease Law Insider
- Commercial Tenant's Lease Insider
- Member of Board of Editors
- Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 1985
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 1984
- University of New York at Binghamton
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: Political Science, History
- Co-Panelist, "13th Annual Business & Real Estate Developments," NJ Continuing Legal Education, Business and Real Estate Seminar, 2010
- Planning Chair and Co-Panelist, "The Art of Reviewing a Leasehold Title Commitment 2009,", National Webcast, ALI-ABA, 2009
- Roundtable Leader, "Tenant Pitfalls When Signing SNDA Agreements,", International Council of Shopping Centers, Law Conference, Phoenix, Arizona, 2009