Ms. Lee joined the litigation department as an associate in 2013, practicing commercial arbitration and litigation in trial and appellate courts.
Ms. Lee holds a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and a B.A. in Philosophy from Columbia University. During law school, Ms. Lee served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Arlene R. Lindsay in the Eastern District of New York. Prior to law school, Ms. Lee held positions as a research associate for the nonpartisan political research nonprofit, The Public Agenda Foundation, and as director of the American Music Department at WKCR 89.9 FM NY.
Ms. Lee is admitted to practice in New York State and the Southern District of New York, and is a member of Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, as well as the New York State and City Bar Associations.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Arbitration
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Honors: Hon. Arlene R. Lindsay in the Eastern District of New York, Judicial intern
- Columbia University
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- American Music Department at WKCR 89.9 FM NY, Director
Pro Bono Activities
- Research Associate, The Public Agenda Foundation