Offering In-Depth Experience in Every Practice Area
When there is a matter that is important to you or your business, you will need to have an attorney who listens to your concerns and understands your personal and business goals. This means providing answers and advice that goes beyond the knowledge of the law. By understanding you, your business and personal objectives, our attorneys provide practical and creative solutions not just legal answers.
Please review our practice areas and let us know how we may be able to assist you. They include:
- Real Estate: We counsel clients in sophisticated commercial and residential investments, and transactional projects. Our lawyers work closely with our clients in all matters, purchase and sale transactions, financing transactions, construction and development contracts, and leasing matters.
- Litigation: When a dispute may require litigation, our attorneys will advise you to both litigation and non-litigatory solutions. When litigation is required, we will practically and aggresively pursue your case with our courtroom experiences and capabilities. Our litigators handle disputes involving construction, partnerships, contracts, and corporate and securities issues.
- Licensing and Entertainment: Our attorneys represent clients in a broad array licensing transactions relating to trademarks, copyrights, technology and entertainment properties. The Firm has developed a uniquely strong position in representing and advising clients in the apparel industry, both from the position of a brand owner as well as a licensee. Our extensive expertise in negotiating licenses and trademark purchase agreements is uniquely positioned to advise client's on matters of brand development, trademark selection, intellectual property rights and dispute resolution.
- Construction: Our attorneys have extensive experience in the drafting and negotiation of design and construction contracts, resolution (through litigation or otherwise) of construction related disputes and establishig or discharging liens. Disputes during construction can raise the cost of construction and threaten critical deadlines. Our attorneys understand the often complex and contradictory issues and risks involved in major construction projects, and work closely with our clients and their development teams to address such issues and minimize the risks involved.
- Matrimonial: We have successfully litigated matters involving equitable distribution, valuation of complex businesses, support and maintenance, as well as custody and visitation. In addition, we represent clients in the negotiation and preparation of prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements and separation agreements.
- White Collar Defense: Wachtel Missry's white collar defense lawyers represent individual and corporate clients during every phase of a government investigation. Our team includes not only attorneys with decades of defense experience, but also former prosecutors at both the federal and state level. We can assist not only with formal criminal matters brought by law enforcement authorities, but also civil enforcement and regulatory matters and legislative and administrative investigations.
If you have questions or need more information, please call or send an e-mail.