Robert Frucht practices transactional corporate law, with expertise representing parties involved in:
- The creation, issuance, offer, sale and distribution of various securities interests both in the United States and abroad (debt and equity, public and private);
- The formation of joint ventures involving numerous asset classes (including those formed for the acquisition of real estate)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leveraged lending transactions (representing both borrowers and lenders);
- Private equity transactions (representing both sponsors and portfolio companies in acquisitions, dispositions, spin-offs, etc.); and
- The formation and management of investment funds (with expertise in key aspects of the Investment Company Act and the Investment Advisers Act).
Bob has worked on transactions in numerous off-shore jurisdictions including India, Russia, the United Kingdom, the Cayman Islands and Colombia.
Bob graduated from Cornell University (with distinction in all subjects) in 1994 and from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1997.